We believe and vouch the fact that it is people who make, run and grow organizations. The primary responsibility of the engineers at our company is to assist your ongoing software development activities.
Our engineers can complement your efforts in the following areas:
Our team can develop your software project from scratch, beginning with setting proper requirements to delivering the solution itself, in time and within budget, thereby meeting your IT challenges.
We offer a variety of high quality IT consulting services for solving different IT issues.
Our skilled professional consultants deliver objective recommendations and tailored solutions to meet your business needs.
Our developers and consultants work closely with our customers to define original concepts, create detailed requirements and deliver quality software products.
The strong problem-solving skills of our programmers allow us to tackle all kinds of customer business challenges.
Talented developers with wide technological backgrounds and creative approaches make our team an excellent choice for research projects.
ARS developers apply up-to-date technologies to build different applications.
We concentrate in developing software for several industries:
The web has changed the way businesses function. Internet banking, online shopping, online stock trading, consultancy, recruitment, extranets, e-crm are proven and time tested examples of highly successful web applications.
We also play the role as your strategic technology provider enabling the design and development of secure, scalable and flexible web-based applications. The methodology we follow during the software development life cycle ensures active client involvement at every step of the process.
The six core process workflows for software development and delivery are as follows:
1) Business Modeling document business processes using business use cases. The business use cases are analyzed to understand how the business should support the business processes. This is documented in a business object model. This step is optional for some projects. Requirements describe what the system should do and allow the developers and the client to agree on that description. To achieve this we elicit, organize and document the required functionality and constraints. A vision document is created and stakeholder needs are elicited. Use cases are identified to represent the behavior of the system. The use cases function as a unifying thread throughout the system’s development cycle. The same use case model is used during requirements capture, analysis & design and testing. The deliverable at the end of this phase is the Functional Requirements Specifications document.
2) Analysis & Design determine how the system will be realized in the implementation phase. Analysis & Design results in a design model. The design model serves as an abstraction of the source code. The design model consists of design classes and design subsystems with well-defined interfaces, representing what will become components in the implementation. The deliverable at the end of this phase is the System Requirements Specification document.
3) Implementation the system is realized through the implementation of components. The purpose of this workflow is:
4) Test - the purpose of this workflow is:
Testing is an iterative process, which means that testing is performed throughout the project. Tests are carried out along three quality dimensions – reliability, functionality, application performance and system performance. The deliverable at the end of this phase is testing documentation for the test procedures implemented.
5) Deployment successfully deliver the project to the end user. Main activities include:
Typically, the deliverables at the end of deployment include application source code, user manuals and support documentation.
6) Cultural Collaboration We are experienced in bridging the gaps between different cultures and business traditions. We work with our customers on the basis of respect for their local approaches and business practices while employing the advantages of globalization.